Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd split Migration maybe looking good....
That was just one flock I couldn't get the other 3 flocks in the picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
i just saw maybe 1000+ birds along the river edge up and down it. i believe all mallards as they were bigger and that color. pretty pumped. stay safe and dust them fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
Yes sir. Just dropped kids off and saw flight after flight of high fliers. Geese and ducks. Groups of 10-15 birds each. Can't wait. Just praying the freezing rain holds off until 6 or 7 am tomorrow so I can make the drive to the swamp safely. Next few days are setting up perfect. Gun and gear are ready to roll.
Thanks given by:
Jealous of you guys. Be safe out there tomorrow and good luck
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
It's going to be a good morning tomorrow.

Thanks given by:
I have to go out of town with the family and couldn't get out of it. Hope you guys slay em. Post up some pics so I can see what I missed lol
Thanks given by:
Lots of ice out there.

Thanks given by:
Crossed lake Gaston and saw 0, went a few miles and saw maybe 50 on a farm pond
Thanks given by:
Hunting a swamp in the morning. I'm loaded up and ready to go. [Image: bd74b0fdf3747e2878de19e26f512c0c.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I can't hit the broadside of a barn. [Image: dd3bdd22cef20303099cff7176bebd0f.jpg]

Thanks given by: