Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jan 7 and 8 hunts
[Image: a4c4f6e31e5e53551539515253171476.jpg]

[Image: f3b855a1c6f0a595eba969adfd4ef39b.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
Dang looks like that new boat is working out good. Congrats
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Definitely been some birds put on the deck of that boat this year! Glad y'all got into em good
Thanks given by:
Haha nice Wendell glad you guys got the weather. I wish you had a cam when those eagles came down and stole your kills - That's would be epic!!! We definitely need a Swan permit Smile My neighbor has some swan decoys in there yard and by their deck maybe I can borrow - lol

Yep - Your SICK4IT!!!
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2017, 08:40 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: Haha nice Wendell glad you guys got the weather. I wish you had a cam when those eagles came down and stole your kills - That's would be epic!!! We definitely need a Swan permit Smile My neighbor has some swan decoys in there yard and by their deck maybe I can borrow - lol

Yep - Your SICK4IT!!!

If you have a place to hunt swans and you get a permit let me know.  I have 4 swan decoys you can borrow.

Thanks given by:
I'm a guest in the boat that has a place that has swans. Now talking 2017/18 permits as we got no permits this year. Evidently you have to have decoys to lure in these dumb birds. Ill remember that Thummy Smile
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Like I said I have some you can borrow. They are pretty stupid. Heck out some white trash bags on stakes and they will come in to them. Or take some old floating goose decoys and spray them with that fake snow that people use in their windows for the holidays. It works

Thanks given by:
(01-09-2017, 02:18 PM)BOW4UM Wrote: I'm a guest in the boat that has a place that has swans. Now talking 2017/18 permits as we got no permits this year. Evidently you have to have decoys to lure in these dumb birds. Ill remember that Thummy Smile

They're not so dumb. I've been up there twice and haven't had any come in that close lol. I haven't given up yet tho!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2017, 03:36 PM)skimerhorn Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:18 PM)BOW4UM Wrote: I'm a guest in the boat that has a place that has swans. Now talking 2017/18 permits as we got no permits this year. Evidently you have to have decoys to lure in these dumb birds. Ill remember that Thummy Smile

They're not so dumb. I've been up there twice and haven't had any come in that close lol. I haven't given up yet tho!
A club I was in before they lost the lease had a great property for swans. They really are dumb. I watched Cut_Un shoot one and the others kept going back trying to land. I know a guy that used that fake snow on some goose decoys and they came in. I saw guys use white pillow cases. I had a flock come in and they circled and wanted to land. Shot mine and the others circled before finally flying off. Another time I was goose hunting and a guy had swans come to his spread. He wanted to video or something. Had one land and it wouldn't go away, he was up walking around when they came in. They are stupid.

Thanks given by:
I'd love to find a stupid one then
Thanks given by: