Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a partner
(01-14-2017, 08:41 PM)cadis10 Wrote: I have had some decents hunts on Quantico. I avoid there blinds and hunt from shore. Seems birds avoided there blinds for good reason!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
So what did you do just check out a blind and hunt close to it?
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2017, 10:06 PM)Thummy Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 08:41 PM)cadis10 Wrote: I have had some decents hunts on Quantico. I avoid there blinds and hunt from shore. Seems birds avoided there blinds for good reason!

So what did you do just check out a blind and hunt close to it?
Waterfowl Blind 100’ Rule “per MCB Bulletin 11015 dated 9 Sept 2011, at certain stationary
blinds, the hunting party can hunt from a position within a 100’ radius of the blind or at the
staked position (if the blind has one) to adjust for prevailing wind conditions.” The 100’ rule
applies to blinds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and E. All blinds will be placarded with this rule and will
delineate whether or not the rule applies. If changes are made to this, the blind placard will
contain the most current information. All members of the hunting party must hunt from the same
position. If in boat blind, it must have current Va. Floating Blind license.

Thanks given by:
Cool deal.

Thanks given by:
You could duck hunt at Ft belvoir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I fully intend to explore the hunting options at Belvoir and Quantico and scout them throughout the spring, summer and fall. I've found a place to hunt for the last little bit of the season and got a generous offer for the late goose season if birds are in the field. I'm probably going to hunt about once a month next season and save my money and time for the annual goose blast extravaganza in Arkansas.
Thanks given by:
Good deal. Can't beat getting access to a field.

Thanks given by: