Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife Display...
So I'm starting to accumulate a nice collection of knives.
And with the small stainless skinner Greg designed for me and soon to be home large damascus skinner that Greg is also creating, I'll have about 1/2 dozen knives that will be worthy of being displayed (when not in use) in my hunt room.
I'm looking for ideas on a display, if anyone has one I'd love to hear.
I'd rather not hide them in a box behind a pane of glass, but open.
I've seen quite a few so far and like a simple wooden ladder design like this...  
Any suggestions?

"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
Don't know how I missed this post, looks like a very nice display to show off your knives. Makes me wonder if you could make something like it using antlers.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by: Alex G.
(02-08-2017, 12:58 AM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Don't know how I missed this post, looks like a very nice display to show off your knives. Makes me wonder if you could make something like it using antlers.

Yeah.... I've got a 6pointer I'm contemplating using.
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
Thanks given by:
I have a few fallow deer antler pairs that are pretty palmated and would make awesome projects when I get the time
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Well this didn't start out as a knife display, it actually is a challenge coin display, but until I can figure out the actual design of the display it will suffice.
My 2 mantel worth skinners made by Greg over at Cur Custom Blades, otherwise better known here as Gravy.

Thanks given by:
Still just that display is a beautiful mantle piece!!  Beautiful knives of course and I think I seen that skinner on his page lol. I got my order and now waiting!!
looks good ......