Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving to VA from communist state of NJ
Hello all I'm 50 years old and we are looking to escape the communist state of NJ. New Governor is anti hunter and Anti guns.
We have a 7 year old that we need to raise with some basic freedoms and knowing country living. I'm currently president of our NWTF chapter. NJ only has 4 chapters and ours is the only chapter in the whole southern half.  We want to be down this summer.
Looking around the Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington general area. I work remote so we are only limited by the need of internet. She is a second grade teacher.

We are looking and praying to find a nice log home, if anyone has any leads give a shout!

Thank you! Good luck and good hunting!!
Tom
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Thank you, appreciate it!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
welcome aboard.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum; I have lived in those areas since I arrived to Crozet in 2014. Family and I decided to retire here and make a good life between Charlottesville and Richmond. I'll be back in VA in the fall, so maybe we can link up.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys!

HeidelbergJaeger where do you relocate from?
Thanks given by:
I am currently in Kimchi land, but I worked in Northern Albermsrle until last December. We lived in Crozet, Charlottesville and for now Lake Monticello.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2018, 07:40 PM)tomcbigbucks Wrote: Hello all I'm 50 years old and we are looking to escape the communist state of NJ. New Governor is anti hunter and Anti guns.
We have a 7 year old that we need to raise with some basic freedoms and knowing country living. I'm currently president of our NWTF chapter. NJ only has 4 chapters and ours is the only chapter in the whole southern half.  We want to be down this summer.
Looking around the Staunton, Charlottesville, Lexington general area. I work remote so we are only limited by the need of internet. She is a second grade teacher.

We are looking and praying to find a nice log home, if anyone has any leads give a shout!

Thank you! Good luck and good hunting!!
Tom
Welcome. I'm a former member of the Communist State of NY. 20 years in VA. Best decision we ever made. You'll be in for a fight though, to keep the globalist liberals from ruining it all in the land of Liberty. 
Staunton area is awesome for a country boy. There are some rugged mountainous areas just west of the city. A good place to get lost and great hunting!
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2018, 07:31 AM)Chucker Wrote: Welcome. I'm a former member of the Communist State of NY. 20 years in VA. Best decision we ever made. You'll be in for a fight though, to keep the globalist liberals from ruining it all in the land of Liberty. 
Staunton area is awesome for a country boy. There are some rugged mountainous areas just west of the city. A good place to get lost and great hunting!

Hasn't C-Ville been taken over by liberals?  Crying about how a statue offended them.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: