Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IL video log.. I won't call it a Highlight
It was more of a lowlight.. although I did have a great hunt and can't say I didn't have my chance at a bruiser.. 

I got decent video of the buck I waited for and passed some other really nice bucks to get a chance at.. but he still walks.. I blew it.. call it buck fever whatever .. I waited for a better shot because of rain and I knew there wouldn't be a blood trail and the fact there was a doe right there.. I didn't think he would leave without her but he fooled me and walked out of my life without even slinging an arrow his way..in hindsight I should have been in kill mode instead of trying to video and kill Sad 

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/laoqS3_-bgE
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
Dang buddy! He is a good one, sorry that came and went. It happens

Thanks given by:
Loved your vid. Wish I could splice some stuff. Man looks like you had that chance. How far was the broom sage grass from you. Looks under 35y. Talk to me if you go back. I may join if ya need another hunter - but warn ya Im a killer!!!

So many would or could never have passed that 130 10! Props to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
cool video. shake it off though; those near-misses is what keeps us going back. can't wait to see your next video.
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2018, 12:05 PM)BOW4UM Wrote: Loved your vid. Wish I could splice some stuff. Man looks like you had that chance. How far was the broom sage grass from you. Looks under 35y. Talk to me if you go back. I may join if ya need another hunter - but warn ya Im a killer!!!

So many would or could never have passed that 130 10! Props to you!

Yea.. it's only 35 yds to where the Native Grass was on the other side of the plot..  I Just hesitated too long thinking he would not leave the doe.. 

The eight was harder to pass than the ten was.. I didn't get it on Video, but he came within 10 yds under my stand and the body was huge.. the mass was incredible on him.. 

I am invited by my Buddy Jeff so it's his place.. can't take anyone with me except my son hopefully in a year or two.. 

I would like to lease or buy my own place in the midwest at some point.. maybe when I retire.. got 12 more years .. I've been thinking about Kentucky..
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
Oh I thought this was an IL guide trip... all
Good Smile

Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Great vid ..... enjoyed watching it!
Thanks given by: