Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE:  .22-250 and 7mm-08 T/C Encore Barrels - 24", Blued, N.H. manufactured
Barrel #1:
Excellent Condition, .22-250 Encore barrel, Rochester N.H. made, 24” Blued, front sight only, I don’t believe this barrel has ever been fired. I never fired it, and I bought it as a “new” barrel. It has very faint hinge marks from where I mounted it to a frame to boresight the scope, but it was never fired after that. It does, however, have one small spot where the blueing was rubbed by another barrel’s front site – it’s smaller than a pencil eraser – about 2” back from the front sight on top - $225 shipped
Add a DNZ one-piece black mount - $270 shipped
Add a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40, black scope with Burris Bikini scope caps - $420 shipped

Barrel #2
Excellent Condition, 7mm-08 Encore barrel, Rochester N.H. made, 24” Blued, front sight only,
This barrel has been fired, but not much at all. I filled in the engraving with white engraving paint to make it show up easier (easily removed if you don’t like it – but most people have liked it on others I’ve sold or shown) - $225 shipped
Add a Talley one-piece black mount - $270 shipped
Add a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 (the model with real aluminum turret caps, vice the plastic they are using now), black scope with Butler Creek scope caps - $420 shipped

All quoted prices are shipped within the 48 contiguous states and will come to you UPS or FedEx, because I don’t trust my local Post Office. I will ship to Alaska or Hawaii if you pay the shipping.
Thanks given by:
Trade offers welcome.
Thanks given by:
Still available.
Thanks given by:
Bump. Still for sale / trade. I could really use a 20 gauge slug barrel (prefer 24" to 26", blued).

.22-250 pics:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...speiYYCqQU1nUR

7mm-08 pics:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...q1BPwBrhcEo4BT

All the best,
Glenn
Thanks given by:
The 7mm-08 barrel is sold pending payment.

The .22-250 barrel is still available. Price is slightly negotiable.

All the best,
Glenn
Thanks given by:
Well, it's been 10 days, and payment still has not been sent by my potential buyer, so I'm considering the 7mm-08 barrel available again.

Price drop of $25 across the board.

Either barrel - $200 shipped within the contiguous 48.

Trade offers welcome

All the best,
Glenn
Thanks given by:
Payment received today (4/24/18) for the 7mm-08 barrel.

Price drop of $25 on the .22-250 barrel - $200 shipped within the contiguous 48.

Trade offers welcome

All the best,
Glenn
Thanks given by: