Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any hunt clubs or leases open for 19/20?
I am looking for a deer/turkey (possible bear/duck) group to join for 2019/20.  New to area.  Can provide references if needed.  

Most concerned with a group of responsible, safe and serious hunters.  Thank you
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2019, 08:24 AM)Joe500 Wrote: I am looking for a deer/turkey (possible bear/duck) group to join for 2019/20.  New to area.  Can provide references if needed.  

Most concerned with a group of responsible, safe and serious hunters.  Thank you

Welcome...  new to the area but you don't say what area... what area are you looking for?
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2019, 01:28 PM)Alex G. Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 08:24 AM)Joe500 Wrote: I am looking for a deer/turkey (possible bear/duck) group to join for 2019/20.  New to area.  Can provide references if needed.  

Welcome...  new to the area but you don't say what area... what area are you looking for?

Sorry to be vague. Actually living in MD but willing to drive anywhere in the state of VA for good hunting.  Thanks for response.
Thanks given by: