Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maryland gun confiscation bill.
Alex— google is a wonderful thing. You should really get in the habit of listening to your elected leadership in the house.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2019, 11:37 AM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Alex— google is a wonderful thing. You should really get in the habit of listening to your elected leadership in the house.
Noted..thanks. I'm not in the habit of looking for this type of drivel though. Regardless it's a good forum gossip topic..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
I dont understand why you consider this to be drivel. It was a valid point raised in fact of what was said by a politician. It is not gossip, and clearly you’ve taken issue with what’s been said.

Regardless of that, i’ve noticed since Peternap passed on you’ve been stirring the pot for a while.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Its drivel because it came from Pelosis mouth hole. Like what much is..
And its FAR from stirring the pot. Actually very tempered and contained. But I respect your opinion and look forward to more in the future. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by: