Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayak fishers in NOVA
My favorite is yak fishing private ponds for bass. I love using top water lures and having the bass jump out of the water after the lure right next to your boat, but mostly use texas rigged plastic worms.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2019, 07:57 AM)Carcass Wrote: My favorite is yak fishing private ponds for bass. I love using top water lures and having the bass jump out of the water after the lure right next to your boat, but mostly use texas rigged plastic worms.

I haven't tired top water lures yet but ill have to give it a go. And ya I got work on my Texas rig to get it better with my worms lol any special ponds or lakes you hit up in NOVA?
Thanks given by:
no, never make it up any further north than hanover. finding time to go is usually the problem. i sometimes do a float down the James River from howardsville to scottsville. you don't have to paddle, just float and fish (and paddle against the current when your hood hung up on something in the water).
Thanks given by:
Got ya! I just going to fish gunstun cove right off the Potomac and looking at lake Burke over in Springfield area to try out.
Thanks given by:
My wife and I both have the Yacks by Wilderness System.  Mainly fish the Mattaponi near home, or the Piantiank @ our River house.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
(04-15-2019, 03:09 PM)BAY BEAGLE Wrote: My wife and I both have the Yacks by Wilderness System.  Mainly fish the Mattaponi near home, or the Piantiank @ our River house.

That set up is awesome, and ya I got me and wife the same color cuz its only one they had in stock lol
Thanks given by:
The Kayaks have arrived guys! Got two of these bad boys now!!

Wont let me upload the photo lol but tan lifetime tamarack kayaks
Thanks given by:
Congrats.
Thanks given by: