Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowhunting on Ft. Belvoir
Does anyone know the rough time frame that they will be having the qualifcation course this year for bow's oe when they have had it in the past? i already have a IBEP card and just looking for the course.
Thanks given by:
Every base is different. Best to call them and get their schedule.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2019, 10:52 AM)Alex G. Wrote: Every base is different. Best to call them and get their schedule.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i have and sent emails to different people. waiting on responses to come back. Just thought id ask if anyone out here has gone through the process before and about the time fream it started.
Thanks given by:
Usually they start qualifying after the base commander signs the paperwork usually around August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2019, 01:29 PM)frankiecruzer Wrote: Usually they start qualifying after the base commander signs the paperwork usually around August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good, thank you!
Thanks given by:
They are probably doing qualifications now. They will do a scouting day or a couple mid to late summer.

Should be able to call the building they do that stuff out of since it is also an archery club and get the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: