Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remington 1187 and early 1940's Enfield british .303
I have a Remington 1187 for sale that comes with a smooth bore and a rifled cantilever barrel for slugs.  Also have quite a few nice chokes for it.  It shows signs of wear as it has been used extensively for hunting.  Great gun, but I am left handed and upgraded to a left side eject super black eagle.  Also comes with an extra fore end and butt stock.  $350

Also have an early 1940's Enfield british .303" rifle in good condition.  Do not much about it and I never use it.  It was given to me by my brother.  $150 firm

Will sell both together with everything for $475.  Face to face transactions only.  2 forms of ID.  I live in Hampton Roads.
Thanks given by:
Where are you located? I am interested in the 11-87

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2019, 01:25 PM)Thummy Wrote: Where are you located?  I am interested in the 11-87

Thummy, I am located on the peninsula in Newport News.
Thanks given by:
Well crap. That will teach me to try reading a post and quickly replying sitting at a traffic light. I now see you are in Hampton.

Closest I get is Cole’s Point which is 2 hours away from you or Richmond / Ashland area.

Well if no one else jumps on the deal let me know and I will see if we can work something out.

Thanks given by:
I will take them both. Pending Pics. PM sent.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2019, 01:36 PM)Thummy Wrote: Well crap. That will teach me to try reading a post and quickly replying sitting at a traffic light. I now see you are in Hampton.

Closest I get is Cole’s Point which is 2 hours away from you or Richmond / Ashland area.

Well if no one else jumps on the deal let me know and I will see if we can work something out.

That's ok no harm no foul.  I have family in Mechanicsville so I'm willing to meet there if you are.  Or my favorite place ever, Green Top.
Thanks given by:
Let’s check my schedule but I might be able to make Green Top work

Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by: