Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull run Shooting Center
The sporting Clay's area is all the way to the end opposite the side you drive in on. Ita a self tour walk stations 1 through like 18 I think.

I can typically squeeze in something around 5 for an hour before I have to head back to the family. Let me know what time Wednesday you are thinking.
Thanks given by:
This past Wednesday, I left the office at 4:30 to slug thru traffic and got there around 5:15. I suppose that is a good time. 5:15 to 5:30ish
Thanks given by:
When did they start requiring a class at Bull Run? That's new to me. I've been out there in the past though with some people who absolutely needed to take a class.
Bill (or Thummy) if you ever want to get out to the Izaak Walton Range in Centerville let me know. We don't have Wobble Trap or Sporting Clays but they do have skeet and trap (and a rifle and archery range).
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2019, 03:58 PM)Countertop Wrote: When did they start requiring a class at Bull Run? That's new to me. I've been out there in the past though with some people who absolutely needed to take a class.
Bill (or Thummy) if you ever want to get out to the Izaak Walton Range in Centerville let me know. We don't have Wobble Trap or Sporting Clays but they do have skeet and trap (and a rifle and archery range).
The don't technically require the safety course in that there is no documentation, by them or provided to you, showing if you've taken it or not.

Their regulations are written such that it is required if you have no experience handling a shotgun. Can and do you demonstrate the safe handling of a shotgun?
Thanks given by: