Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election day
if anyone comes asking, i never knew you guys and i don't hunt or target shoot, never have.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2019, 08:27 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: The North has well and truly annexed Virginia

When you say the North are you talking about Northern VA?

Here is the deal it wasn't just NOVA that is a problem. Other areas were turned because people were too lazy to get out and vote. We all know NOVA is crap and lost.

Now what needs to happen is people need to write their reps. Keep pushing on them. In some places people don't write and you actually have representatives that will vote the way their constituents ask them too. I am not saying it will 100% work, but what I do know is a bunch of people will sit around and complain how bad things are. What they wont do is take the time to write a letter or call their reps. So again while I can't say that 100% of the time the reps will listen to you if you write them or call, I can tell you that 10% of the time you sit, complain and don't write or call they wont listen. Do something
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
New Facebook Page came online Yesterday: VRG (Virginia Republican Group) ..... take a gander, and join if You feel compelled to. I see where some of You have joined.

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2019, 10:19 AM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 07:50 PM)avant4me Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:28 AM)jmveverka Wrote: I foresee a good Christmas season for the gun shops...
This^^^

Black Friday is going to be CRAZZZZY in VA

i KNOW IT WILL BE but we already know mags larger than 10 rounds and AR's are going to get the ban hammer, as the  Democraps already put in bills to do just that during the special session. So why run out and buy stuff that will make you a felon in 8 months?

Because they can pretty easily ban the sale, it has been done before.  It is a whole 'nother thing to make something that I legally own and make it illegal.  And a confiscation program, which has actually been discussed, would be immediately litigated up to the Supreme Court.  No I believe we all have until July 1, 2020 (when new laws go into effect) to buy our "assault rifles" and "high-capacity" magazines in Virginia.
Thanks given by:
"Gov. Ralph Northam confirms Virginia already 'working on' gun confiscation now that Democrats are in control"
story here:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/gov-ralph-...in-control
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:

Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
This Northam quote sums up the problem with our idiot politicians these days....

When a reporter referred to the commonwealth as "a pretty purple state" during a cabinet meeting Wednesday, the governor pushed back, according to The Post. "This is a blue state," Northam said. "I made that announcement last night...So Virginia's blue. I want everybody to know that."

Err... No Ralph, the state is not "blue" because you say so. Inept Republican leadership, gerrymandering back your way, and the natural pendulum of politics has swung things blue but you have no mandate. Plenty if not a darn close to equal proportion of us still bleed a pretty brilliant shade of red. Do us a favor and go sit on a tack or better yet just shut up and go find some more people to apologize to until your term runs out.
Thanks given by: