Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UVA Congrats!
Ok so where is the Congrats for UVA finely winning after 15 yrs!!!

I told my daughter this year they will win. Just felt right and no matter how it gets done its a win!!!

Go Hoos Go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2019, 07:06 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: Ok so where is the Congrats for UVA finely winning after 15 yrs!!!

I told my daughter this year they will win. Just felt right and no matter how it gets done its a win!!!

Go Hoos Go!!!

Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.  Seriously, it was an exciting game.  That is the one game for both teams that really isn't as much about talent or skill but rather who came to play and wants it the most that particular day. Yesterday, UVA wanted and earned it.
Thanks given by:
Great day for the Hoos. They never won while I was in Charlottesville against Tech, but sounds like a great game.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
My Daughter and Fiancee off to Charlottesville to celebrate with their Alum. Im back in GA after the Thanksgiving break. Hope everyone had great day of football! Seeing Alabama loos was just icing on the cake!!!

Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Wahoowa!
Thanks given by:
always good to see Alabama lose
Vice President Peidmont Chapter NWTF, Proud member of NRA
Thanks given by:
Wahoowa glad they beat Moo U, though now I can only hope that they keep it respectable against Clemson then I hope they get to play anyone but a pissed off Bama team in the Orange Bowl.
Thanks given by:
Amazing what Mendenhall has done in a few years
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2019, 03:53 PM)67gt390fb Wrote: now I can only hope that they keep it respectable against Clemson then I hope they get to play anyone but a pissed off Bama team in the Orange Bowl.

My thoughts exactly!
Thanks given by: