Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Shed Thread!
Anyone had any luck shed hunting? I was able to get out yesterday for about an hour on my lunch break and found 1 dead head.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
1 x 6 pt shed a few weeks ago walking around a property but not really shed hunting. I had a bachelor group of 5 in the yard this past weekend and 4 of the 5 still had headgear and the 5th was missing 1 side. I'm in Chesterfield so I'd say if you live in this area to hold off a few more weeks unless you have the time and want to go for a walk in the woods. I will go hard a few days in March I think.
Thanks given by:
I hit it very hard every year and typically don't find any until starting in the third week of February.

I went out this past weekend on both Saturday and Sunday. I saw 3 bucks in separate locations all holding both sides. Right in line with what I see every year.
Thanks given by:
I still have trail cams out, scouting for a series of local (NoVa) Depop hunts, and have gotten lots of pics over past week with groups of bucks/does moving along trails and all the bucks still holding both sides.
Thanks given by:
Going to be heading out here towards the end of the month to see if i can find any goodies laying around. Always love a good walk in the woods!
Thanks given by: