Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Governor issues stay at home order
Today, the Governor issued a stay at home order in response to the COVID-19 concerns. All nonessential travel and outings are strongly discouraged. Those in gatherings of 10 or more people can be subject to a misdemeanor arrest.
Shopping for groceries, Rx, and dr visits are not restricted. Take-out food and brick and mortar retail stores can continue to remain open for business, but must take steps to limit the number of patrons inside and to keep people at safe distances from each other.
When asked if his new order restricts golf courses from being open, he said that golf courses could remain open and golfers could continue to play golf, but the clubhouse gatherings (of 10 or more) would not be allowed. In light of that response, it would seem that spring gobbler hunting would continue to not be restricted by his new order (as long as there is no gathering of 10 or more people in any one place).
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Feeding your family is essential, no?
Thanks given by:
We are still working, come on down and get your Toyota. I do house calls too.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
I count turkey hunting as getting fresh air and exercise. I will be chasing birds on the 11th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2020, 04:43 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: We are still working, come on down and get your Toyota. I do house calls too.

i thought you worked for a ford dealership. ?
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
No, I had interviewed at Ford, but a closer position to my home was offered and I accepted there with Toyota.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by: