Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen my first
Seen my first buck of the year.
He was standing in a wooded area inside the loop getting on 64 towards norfolk. Which i believe is brandon's neck of the woods. He scarec the crap out of me. He was just standing there and as i was going into the turn i seen this huge body standing on the side of the road. He already had bout 12" of growth and were atnthe tips of his ears. My guess he would be bout 3-4 yrs old.... november cant get her quick enough..lol.

My name is no deerkiller and im addicted to hunting!!
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2013, 04:13 AM)nodeerkiller12 Wrote: Seen my first buck of the year.
He was standing in a wooded area inside the loop getting on 64 towards norfolk. Which i believe is brandon's neck of the woods. He scarec the crap out of me. He was just standing there and as i was going into the turn i seen this huge body standing on the side of the road. He already had bout 12" of growth and were atnthe tips of his ears. My guess he would be bout 3-4 yrs old.... november cant get her quick enough..lol.

Down in Newport News?
Thanks given by:
Yep

Thanks given by:
(06-13-2013, 10:32 AM)nodeerkiller12 Wrote: Yep

Victory blvd or Jclyde?
Thanks given by:
Jclyde

Thanks given by:
(06-13-2013, 11:20 AM)nodeerkiller12 Wrote: Jclyde

Yeah that is about a mile away from my house and where I get on the interstate everyday to go to work. I see deer there all the time. They actually travel down the side of the interstate to and from Sandy Bottom Nature Park in Hampton. There are some MONSTER bucks in there. I saw a 12 pointer a couple of years ago at the same spot you saw yours this morning.
Thanks given by: