Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIY - Paracord
(06-07-2013, 07:35 PM)archerychic Wrote: How about a loop of cord that you slip thru your cam and over a toggle or a button, or just a knot?

Ya'll made me use Tapatalk!!!!

I could probably create a loop on each end with a bracelet buckle. Unbuckle, slide through cam or wherever, and buckle.
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 08:12 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 07:35 PM)archerychic Wrote: How about a loop of cord that you slip thru your cam and over a toggle or a button, or just a knot?

I could probably create a loop on each end with a bracelet buckle. Unbuckle, slide through cam or wherever, and buckle.

Now that right there just might be the ticket...good call
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
You get that bow sling figured out and i think we could work out some kind of trade deal!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 08:47 PM)cadis10 Wrote: You get that bow sling figured out and i think we could work out some kind of trade deal!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah - What are we trading?
Thanks given by:
Just learned a new one.

Blaze Orange and Camo - Fusion Cobra Bracelet.

[Image: uzyvabuv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 10:17 PM)Brandon Wrote: Just learned a new one.

Blaze Orange and Camo - Fusion Cobra Bracelet.

[Image: uzyvabuv.jpg]

That thing is sweet man
Thanks given by:
Thanks dude!
Thanks given by:
10$ and its yours Smile
Thanks given by:
Hokies!!

[Image: 7e2a8avy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2013, 08:12 PM)Brandon Wrote:

B... how about like this? COuld you braid in one end of a bracelett buckle about 6" s from the end? or perhaps attach it to a stringer like on your small game carriers? And then the other end of the buckle on the end? It should be so the buckle never contacts whatever part of the bow you loop it thru... eliminates noise & wear on the bow... see attached
[attachment=14]
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by: