Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of Decoys
Where is the best place to buy them. I want Wood Duck and Mallard.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
That is a tough question, because there are various levels of quality, detail and features. Green Top has some nice decoys. Rogers sporting goods usually had good prices.
Thanks given by:
So many places..... E bay, Craigs list or if ya got to get yer hands on em NOW, Bass Pro, Greentop or Dances also have em . Heck...I think Dicks even has em for sale.
A couple things to remember,at least from where I sit..... ya only need a very few wood duck decoys,maybe 6 tops.... maybe even stach a few for later
Also ,about about your puddle duck junk! Ducks don't all READY look the same, as a general rule,when ya buy a doz. decoys, you get 6 drakes,6 hens... BUT..... different brands will look different, maybe in the coloring, head positions, even sizes.... so if you have a few of this,a few of that, will look a bit more realistic as opposed to all being the same..... Just sayingBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Thanks!
I'm going to plant the sand bars on the 1st of August and overseed every 15 days. I want to draw in as many ducks as possible. Doubt I'll shoot any this year, just get them coming in regularly.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a really good idea.

I like Roger's prices are really good and the customer service is great
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
What are you planning on planting????
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2013, 04:09 PM)cut_un Wrote: What are you planning on planting????

Winter Rye!

Thanks given by:
From me!
Thanks given by: