Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Callin all Va. Hunting waterfowlers!!
GTG then
Thanks given by:
Would depend on location, time and price.
'You get what you put in; people get what they deserve.'
Thanks given by:
Ok so by Christmas I'd like to get a rough headcount of who wants to go. I think the majority of people want to go on a diver hunt? In my opinion a diver hunt would be best in jan and that would run you $200 a person. So if sometime in jan of 2016 works for everyone, just let me know a rough number so I can talk it over with teddy when I hunt with him. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
first of all for the mod who deleted everything and said read the other thread it's oh so helpful when 1.some of us don't know who teddy is unless it's bear or roosevelt, and 2. the link we were supposed to follow doesn't work so i have no idea where to go location wise for this hunt, potomac river is kinda long so that doesnt narrow it down much 3. 2016 is kinda vague vs Jan 2016 or one weekend jan 2016,

still followed your rules in the list thread an posted your name only in it though
Thanks given by:
67gt

Try this http://outdoor-action.biz/
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I'm thinking jan 9 or jan 16, would be good days to go? Not sure how this got so complicated? We're trying to put a group hunt together for ducks next jan to give people time to get ready. We are planning to use a guide who I've used several times with good success, teddy carr. He has a website call outdoor action with teddy carr if you would like to check it out. I'm Goin to hunt with him after Christmas and wanted to have a rough idea of how many people wanted to go so I could set this up then.
Thanks given by:
Either of those dates is fine with me though the 9 and 16 are both Fridays . Let me know if we need to prepay or pay day of and I'll get funds headed your way
Thanks given by: