Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elevated 4x4 Deer Blind
(06-30-2015, 09:27 PM)Thummy Wrote: Good deal.  Plus I think it would drive me nuts hearing rain hitting it for hours.

At least you would be dry and warm! I'll take the pitter patter of the rain drops and being able to hunt than sit on the darn couch! 
Thanks given by:
Yeah I agree with that. Would still bug me if it was a metal roof but it wouldn't stop me from hunting in it. Just that you could fix it if needed
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
If the deer ain't bothered by it, let her rip. Noise like that wouldn't bother me none. Looks daggum good. Can't wait to see them windows cut out.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2015, 09:55 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: If the deer ain't bothered by it, let her rip.   Noise like that wouldn't bother me none.   Looks daggum good. Can't wait to see them windows cut out.

Will be working on that tomorrow Smile 
Thanks given by:
Decided to build windows like this!

[Image: 2011-10-20_16-26-35_199.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Those are nice- plexiglass is a good low cost option too.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2015, 08:45 AM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Those are nice- plexiglass is a good low cost option too.

Yeah they wont be that expensive to build. ACE Hardware quoted me 9$ for a 25"x12" sheet. The 3 window openings will be 24"x10"
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2015, 09:33 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 09:27 PM)Thummy Wrote: Good deal.  Plus I think it would drive me nuts hearing rain hitting it for hours.

At least you would be dry and warm! I'll take the pitter patter of the rain drops and being able to hunt than sit on the darn couch! 

I love that sound. I'd probably miss a whole herd o' deer because that sound would put me to sleep. Haha!
[Image: rrtaxicheri2.jpg]
             Amateur Huntress. Wannabe Taxidermist.
          [Image: avatar_5828.gif]        
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2015, 11:56 AM)GotMyHunter1010 Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 09:33 PM)Brandon Wrote:

I love that sound. I'd probably miss a whole herd o' deer because that sound would put me to sleep. Haha!

We all know that Ryan must find something to dislike about anything  Tongue
Thanks given by:
That is BS. Didn't say I didn't like it. I was giving you options if it was an issue
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: