Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elevated 4x4 Deer Blind
The tin roof will be fine and the deer will igore the noise after a week. A nice steady drizzle in that thing will be awesome.

When I made my 6x6 trailer blind, I used those fiber/asphalt roof panels. They're more expensive but man they have held up well. And just to give you a size comparison, the accessible blinds we're building on the WMAs are 8x8. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2015, 02:13 PM)Thummy Wrote: That is BS. Didn't say I didn't like it. I was giving you options if it was an issue
Easy there fella. I was just kidding!
Thanks given by:
I know. Just giving it back
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
OP Updated
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2015, 07:09 PM)Brandon Wrote: OP Updated

Gonna paint/seal that PT? U should. Looking good man.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2015, 09:49 AM)Captainbeer Wrote:

Gonna paint/seal that PT? U should. Looking good man.
I will after it dries out. Probably after this season.
Thanks given by:
It looks great. I hope that setup brings you action!
Thanks given by:

OK Brandon, looks to be a little heavier now. Are we up to four buds and a Bobcat to get that moved on site and positioned on stilts? How much you guess it weighs?

I think you'll be mighty happy to have it when the weather turns bad...as it always does.
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2015, 03:26 PM)Bob1 Wrote:

OK Brandon, looks to be a little heavier now. Are we up to four buds and a Bobcat to get that moved on site and positioned on stilts? How much you guess it weighs?

I think you'll be mighty happy to have it when the weather turns bad...as it always does.
It's really not as heavy as you think and should be pretty easy to stand up with 2-3 people. Will probably install a hook eye and use a truck to stand it up while the other steady the blind.
Thanks given by:
Hey looks great! Your gonna love it on those rainy sleet days I made a few 4×6 houses, I prefab the walls at home, built platform on site then used a self adhering granular surface for the roof
Thanks given by: