Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Waterfowl Pictures
(10-20-2015, 08:43 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: You will you have the right spot but need to get in it, now is the time Smile. My hunting is changing and I’m a bit tired of hunting and killing local stuff I’m going to branch out. I may start a third lease somewhere like KY - OH - ID, who knows, like a bit closer. Just need partners... I enjoy the adventures trips provide and the feeling of doing it 100% on my own and with friends. I/we are going Elk hunting in 2017 and will start sending steel into the sky this season thanks to you Smile We will get them together like we do every year! I’m definitely holding out for 150"+ in KS after seeing a few in the 170" class Smile Wish you would come as I could use capable help. Get me on a canvas back!

Let's get a lease where we can enjoy it for more than just deer season!!! Some place in VA/MD/NC where we can deer, turkey, and duck hunt!! I'll pay good money for a top notch spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2015, 09:56 AM)vadeerslayer Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 08:43 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: You will you have the right spot but need to get in it, now is the time Smile. My hunting is changing and I’m a bit tired of hunting and killing local stuff I’m going to branch out. I may start a third lease somewhere like KY - OH - ID, who knows, like a bit closer. Just need partners... I enjoy the adventures trips provide and the feeling of doing it 100% on my own and with friends. I/we are going Elk hunting in 2017 and will start sending steel into the sky this season thanks to you Smile We will get them together like we do every year! I’m definitely holding out for 150"+ in KS after seeing a few in the 170" class Smile  Wish you would come as I could use capable help. Get me on a canvas back!

Let's get a lease where we can enjoy it for more than just deer season!!! Some place in VA/MD/NC where we can deer, turkey, and duck hunt!! I'll pay good money for a top notch spot.

Hey you get a good lease in a place that isn't too far from a couple of us and I might be in.  Wouldn't mind being in a club with some folks I trust.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I'm in if it has fowl on it
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2015, 10:08 AM)Thummy Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 09:56 AM)vadeerslayer Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 08:43 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: You will you have the right spot but need to get in it, now is the time Smile. My hunting is changing and I’m a bit tired of hunting and killing local stuff I’m going to branch out. I may start a third lease somewhere like KY - OH - ID, who knows, like a bit closer. Just need partners... I enjoy the adventures trips provide and the feeling of doing it 100% on my own and with friends. I/we are going Elk hunting in 2017 and will start sending steel into the sky this season thanks to you Smile We will get them together like we do every year! I’m definitely holding out for 150"+ in KS after seeing a few in the 170" class Smile  Wish you would come as I could use capable help. Get me on a canvas back!

Hey you get a good lease in a place that isn't too far from a couple of us and I might be in.  Wouldn't mind being in a club with some folks I trust.

I'm down to throw 2k+ if it's worth it. James knows what kind of land I'm talking about.

"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
You aren't talking $2K a person are you? You looking at $2000+ for the group? I only ask because I have heard of waterfowl clubs that are up close to that $2000 a person range

I was in a club that leased property just for waterfowl and it was $250 a season. Wasn't the greatest spot but we killed birds there and I am guessing had it been run better and I knew more about what the heck I was doing hunting the geese it would have been even better.

Thanks given by:
I'm talking 2k/person. I'm up for a lease like that if it has a quality deer population, turkey population and area to waterfowl hunt/fish. With exclusive rights.

Thanks given by:
$2000 a person is way out of my budget. Glad you got that kind of money laying around.

Thanks given by:
I'm not saying I plan on spending it, I'd love to find that kind of lease for free or way less. Just saying is pay to play if we found the right spot. Close to home and everything else.

Thanks given by:
I also dont have $$$ laying around especially with 2 in college payments... and I understand im older than some of you guys but I'm also down for whatever. $2K is resonable. It takes time to find the right stuff and its worth it to me as this IS my life! Im not interested in a club... just a small group of serious, like-minded, non-selfish guys to kill big stuff with.

Damn Vadeerslayer that leaves you out rolling

VAdeerslayer - MD is the spot! Ill start talking to my boys!!! you know them Smile We know there is amazing goose/turkey there - will find out about duck. By the way he is on a 170+ and will pop it during muzzeloader im sure Smile

For the fowlers there would be a dif cost if thats all your interested in... (I think). Talking about the serious fowlers not Vadeerslayer rolling sorry could not resist!

Definately something to work on in the off season!

Hey Vadeerslayer your only in 1 of the pics I posted in the day after kill photo post! We need to change that this year!
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Md close to the bay or Pimlico sound in nc would be awesome!
Thanks given by: