Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
state you would hunt
If you could go hunt ducks in different places where would you go? I think I'd go to Maine or so eider hunting, Missouri for some flooded rice fields and timber, and either Dakota for field hunting. Also would love to get a specks or snow goose hunt in any state I could! Next year will be trying for a swan in nc, from what I've heard you have better chances of getting a tag with a group. If anybody else is interested let me know, I found a guide with 100% guarantee on shot opportunity. Anyway where would you hunt?
Thanks given by:
Eider hunting in MA or Rhode Island for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
I put in for a NC swan and a VA swan but didn't get either. The NC swan tag your supposed to have your NC license before they draw so I don't know if I'll get a point for this year or not. I'm willing to put in as a group though. Last year I was on some Swans three different times but wasn't able to get it done.
Thanks given by:
I drew my va tag a couple years ago, but it's so hard to get on them in va I just wana try nc. I was under the impression you couldn't apply in nc at all unless you had a license?
Thanks given by:
Someplace other that the the Atlantic Flyway...  Maybe west coast!
Share your passion, that a kid hunting!
Thanks given by:
Someplace other that the the Atlantic Flyway...  Maybe west coast!
Share your passion, that a kid hunting!
Thanks given by:
Alaska= fishing and hunting Mecca!
Pure One Outdoors
"The Next Generation of Odor and UV Elimination"
www.XoutHunt.com
Thanks given by: