Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got my first real rabbit dog.
well, the family have been begging for a dog for years and i've been resisting. years ago we had a beagle/hound mix that lived to be 13. i had hoped she i could train her to hunt rabbits but she quickly became a house pet. now that my kids are 7 and 6, they're the perfect age to enjoy a pet. a rabbit hunting buddy of mine had an old rabbit hunting beagle that he was wanting to re-home. she's small, sweet, gentle, and fully trained on rabbits. i bit the bullet and decided to surprise the family and take her home. spent all day getting her new home customized to her. the kiddos are at the grandparents tonight but will be oh so surprised to find her in the back yard when they come home tomorrow. soon, i hope to take her out hunting just to hear my first rabbit hound sing.
Thanks given by: BAY BEAGLE
What about pictures? That's the only reason I clicked on this tread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Man thats cool. Your kids will have a blast
Thanks given by:
put a name tag on Her, if You have not done so - years of enjoyment - both You and the little ones - bravo!!! and a "like"
Thanks given by:
her name is molly. i got a temporary name tag on her and a collar name plate on order. Big Grin
Aaarrrooo!!!!!
Thanks given by:
One thing about those little guys,,they are like a potato chip, you can't stop at just one
Thanks given by:
sadly, Molly got cancer and died tonight while we held her and said our goodbyes.
Thanks given by:
Hey sorry to hear that; its really unfortunate for that to happen. We hope your family enjoyed every minute that you had with her, and that she was happy to be in your home as a member of the family.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
So sorry for your loss
Thanks given by:
Sorry for your loss Carcass, they are our indeed our family, that is the price we pay for all the unconditional love they send our way. As hard as it is the rewards far outweigh the loss. I took my soon to be 12 year old black GSD with me to Carlisle for the week, she loved all the attention she got from everyone there. I wouldnt trade the experience of having a dog for anything.
Thanks given by: